My passion is to support people who like Japan!
- ・2 years of teaching experience
- ・Fun lessons with an emphasis on speaking skills
- ・Expert in visa and labour laws
- ・Representative of an international language exchange
- group with 3,000 participants
- ・I love anime!
- I am good at explaining difficult words and expressions simply!
- I lived in the Philippines for 2 years
- I am familiar with visa and labour law matters
- I am popular with children!
- I speak English too!
My lessons are recommended for:
- Those who are studying Japanese by themselves
- Those who want to work using Japanese
- Those who are interested in anime and Japanese culture
- Those who don't like lessons based on textbooks
- Those who want their children to study Japanese
Practice speaking Japanese using new vocabulary to suit various situations / topics
<Learning Japanese through Anime>
Let me know in advance what anime you like!
Let's learn from the words and lines used in anime!
Learn useful conversations for everyday life and how to express your feelings!
<Japanese for children>
I use a variety of topics and quizzes, and make these lessons fun for kids!
- There is always a laugh in my class!
- I will teach you Japanese that you can use immediately after the class
- Classes are tailored to your interests and hobbies
<Message from Shinji>
In my lessons, I will teach you as a friend, not as a student!
By doing so, I think you will be able to ask me things
that are normally a little difficult to question or to explain well!
If you found it difficult to study Japanese in the past,
or if you have never felt that it is fun, I'll do my best to support you!
Please take a trial lesson with me!
To start your journey at Enuncia:
- First, take a trial lesson (25 minutes) with the tutor you are interested in.
- During the trial lesson, the teacher will introduce themselves, ask about the student's current situation and desired lesson content.
- We will then plan the lesson and show you the materials to be used.
- If you have any questions about the lesson, please do not hesitate to ask during the trial lesson.
Before you make a purchase
How to book a class
- Please make sure to purchase tickets for the teacher of your choice.
- Payment must be made in advance to reserve a lesson,
whether it is a trial lesson or a regular lesson.
- For payments, you can choose to pay by Stripe (credit card) or PayPal.
- After buying tickets, you can book them according to the teacher’s schedule.
- Lessons can be booked up to 21 days in advance and several classes can be booked at once.
- The Customer Panel can be used to cancel or reschedule reservations.
- Lessons can be booked up to 24 hours in advance.
- The duration of a trial lesson is 25 minutes.
- You can book up to one trial lesson per tutor.
- The duration of a regular lesson is 50 minutes.
- If you purchase more than 5 lessons, you will receive a discount.
- The Zoom link for each lesson is included in the email notification of the lesson booking approval.
Access the Zoom URL when the lesson is due to start.
- Cancellation or rescheduling needs to be made 12 hours before the lesson starts.
Lessons held within 12 hours cannot be canceled or refunded.
- Please note that there is an expiry date for each course.
No refunds or cancellations can be made after the lesson has expired.
- Please note that no refunds or cancellations can be made after the lesson has been purchased.
- If students do not show up within 15 minutes after the start of the class,
the teacher will consider the student absent from class, and there is no refund or rescheduling available.
* Please note *
• You can choose to pay by Stripe (various credit cards) or PayPal.
• When you purchase a ticket, the reservation screen will appear.
• You can make 5 reservations at once.
• Cancellation or rescheduling can be made on the customer panel.
Great classes to improve conversational skill!
Shinji san’s classes are as easy to take as talking to a friend!
We had lots of quizzes during the lesson and I had a lot of fun learning. The material is easy to understand and I highly recommend his lesson!
The conversation practice were very useful for me. ありがとうございます！