Fun lessons for all levels from children to adults
- Born in Kobe, living in Taiwan, native Japanese speaker
- Lessons available in Mandarin Chinese
- 13＋ years of teaching experience
- Teaching experience at kindergartens, Japanese language schools and universities in Taiwan
- Specialising in preparation for the JLPT
- Able to teach anyone, young or old, at any level
- Native Japanese speaker, Chinese and English also available
- Mother of two children
- Teaching a wide range of students from children to adults
- Teaching 300＋ students at a university in Taiwan
- Translation lessons available
- Can give fun lessons for any level
- Experience as a clothes buyer
My lessons are recommended for:
Those who want to learn everyday Japanese
Those who need support to pass the JLPT
Those who want to learn translation skills for Japanese to Chinese, Chinese to Japanese, technical terms, etc.
Children who need support with the Japanese language
For those who wish to have lessons tailored to their own special needs.
♢Japanese for Everyday Life♢
- You Tube
♢ Exam Preparation♢
- Reading comprehension
- Listening comprehension
- Daily conversation
- Chinese to Japanese
- Japanese to Chinese
- Picture books
- Technical terms, etc.
♢Japanese for Children♢
- Picture books
- Hiragana / Katakana
- Simple Japanese conversation
- Consultations for parents are also available
- Tailored to each student's needs and requests
- Experience in teaching students of all ages and levels, enabling me to offer fun lessons to everyone!
- Raising two children abroad makes it possible to offer solutions to the problems parents with mixed-race children may have
- Experienced as a clothing buyer and can offer suggestions on negotiation skills, Japanese for shopping, make-up and fashion, etc.
<Message from Megumi>
I have been teaching a wide range of students for over 13 years,
which allows me to make learning Japanese enjoyable for students of all ages and levels!
Classes are tailored to your needs, and I will create a special curriculum just for you.
Let’s talk about the classes in the trial lesson.
I look forward to meeting you!!
To start your journey at Enuncia:
- First, take a trial lesson (25 minutes) with the tutor you are interested in.
- During the trial lesson, the teacher will introduce themselves, ask about the student's current situation and desired lesson content.
- We will then plan the lesson and show you the materials to be used.
- If you have any questions about the lesson, please do not hesitate to ask during the trial lesson.
Before you make a purchase
How to book a class
- Please make sure to purchase tickets for the teacher of your choice.
- Payment must be made in advance to reserve a lesson,
whether it is a trial lesson or a regular lesson.
- For payments, you can choose to pay by Stripe (credit card) or PayPal.
- After buying tickets, you can book them according to the teacher’s schedule.
- Lessons can be booked up to 21 days in advance and several classes can be booked at once.
- The Customer Panel can be used to cancel or reschedule reservations.
- Lessons can be booked up to 24 hours in advance.
- The duration of a trial lesson is 25 minutes.
- You can book up to one trial lesson per tutor.
- The duration of a regular lesson is 50 minutes.
- If you purchase more than 5 lessons, you will receive a discount.
- The Zoom link for each lesson is included in the email notification of the lesson booking approval.
Access the Zoom URL when the lesson is due to start.
- Cancellation or rescheduling needs to be made 12 hours before the lesson starts.
Lessons held within 12 hours cannot be canceled or refunded.
- Please note that there is an expiry date for each course.
No refunds or cancellations can be made after the lesson has expired.
- Please note that no refunds or cancellations can be made after the lesson has been purchased.
- If students do not show up within 15 minutes after the start of the class,
the teacher will consider the student absent from class, and there is no refund or rescheduling available.
* Please note *
• You can choose to pay by Stripe (various credit cards) or PayPal.
• When you purchase a ticket, the reservation screen will appear.
• You can make 5 reservations at once.
• Cancellation or rescheduling can be made on the customer panel.
Fun and relaxing atmosphere
Megumi-sensei’s lessons are very relaxing and you can learn Japanese without being nervous!
Sensei is from the Kansai region, so the lesson was very interesting as she taught me about dialects.
The materials are very easy to read and the class was fun with some quizzes to try. I would recommend her to anyone at any level!