Let’s work together to find a job in a Japanese company!
I used to work as a consultant in a recruitment agency,
helping people to find jobs in Japanese companies.
I have helped more than 3,000 people change jobs.
I will help you find a job in a Japanese company in the shortest possible time!
- Native Japanese speaker
- 8 years experience as salesperson in major Japanese company
- 3 years experience as career consultant in Japan
- Supported more than 3000 people to get job in Japan
- Build speaking fluency and confidence
- Strength in Japanese business knowledge
<Business Japanese Training>
Nihongo de hataraku!
Business Japanese 30 hours
I provide specific advice based on Japanese business scenarios,
including Japanese business culture.
- Polish your formal Japanese
- Basics of business calls (when receiving and making calls)
- Basics of how to write a business email (internal/external)
- Manners for managing complaints and giving apologies
- How to interact with Japanese companies
- Proofreading, practicing and upgrading your presentations
- Role plays are available for all contents
<Job Hunting Coaching>
Preparation for job seeking → Finding jobs → Applications → Interviews → Offers → Join company!
- Resume writing and revision
- Interview role playing
- Preparing reasons for changing jobs or finding jobs in Japan/reasons for applying
- How to introduce yourself
- How to answer questions from interviewers
**To join my class, conversational Japanese is required.
All classes are conducted in Japanese. (English support can be provided if needed)
To start off your journey…
BOOK A TRIAL LESSON!
Please contact me directly if any questions.
To start your journey at Enuncia:
- First, take a trial lesson (25 minutes) with the tutor you are interested in.
- During the trial lesson, the teacher will introduce themselves, ask about the student's current situation and desired lesson content.
- We will then plan the lesson and show you the materials to be used.
- If you have any questions about the lesson, please do not hesitate to ask during the trial lesson.
Before you make a purchase
How to book a class
- Please make sure to purchase tickets for the teacher of your choice.
- Payment must be made in advance to reserve a lesson,
whether it is a trial lesson or a regular lesson.
- For payments, you can choose to pay by Stripe (credit card) or PayPal.
- After buying tickets, you can book them according to the teacher’s schedule.
- Lessons can be booked up to 21 days in advance and several classes can be booked at once.
- The Customer Panel can be used to cancel or reschedule reservations.
- Lessons can be booked up to 24 hours in advance.
- The duration of a trial lesson is 25 minutes.
- You can book up to one trial lesson per tutor.
- The duration of a regular lesson is 50 minutes.
- If you purchase more than 5 lessons, you will receive a discount.
- The Zoom link for each lesson is included in the email notification of the lesson booking approval.
Access the Zoom URL when the lesson is due to start.
- Cancellation or rescheduling needs to be made 12 hours before the lesson starts.
Lessons held within 12 hours cannot be canceled or refunded.
- Please note that there is an expiry date for each course.
No refunds or cancellations can be made after the lesson has expired.
- Please note that no refunds or cancellations can be made after the lesson has been purchased.
- If students do not show up within 15 minutes after the start of the class,
the teacher will consider the student absent from class, and there is no refund or rescheduling available.
* Please note *
• You can choose to pay by Stripe (various credit cards) or PayPal.
• When you purchase a ticket, the reservation screen will appear.
• You can make 5 reservations at once.
• Cancellation or rescheduling can be made on the customer panel.