Specialising in JLPT and Japanese for everyday life
- JLPT pass rate of students: 95%
- Specialising in teaching grammar
- Teaching Japanese for everyday life at local Japanese language classes
- Specialising in teaching Japanese manners, rules and culture
- Travel Japanese taught by a former hotel employee
- Specialising in teaching Japanese for daily life in Japan
- Native Japanese speaker
- Leader of a local Japanese language class
- Former hotel employee
- Native Japanese speaker
- A qualified Japanese language teacher
- From beginners to advanced level students
If you are aiming to learn any of the following, I’m the best match for you!!
<Preparation for the JLPT examinations>
If you are struggling to learn grammar, please take my lesson!
I will help you to overcome your weak points with my original textbooks
I will also give you advice on self-study to learn efficiently!
<Japanese for travel>
Travel conversation taught by a former hotel employee
Learn conversation for different situations to make your trips more fun!
<Japanese for everyday life>
For those who are going to study or work in Japan,
I can help you learn Japanese manners, rules and culture
- N5 - N1
- Grammar/ reading/ listening comprehension
- Kanji/ vocabulary
- Learn JLPT and conversation at the same time
- Conversation for travel, taught by a former hotel employee
- Hotel/ airport/ shopping/ restaurants
- Beginner to advanced level
<Japanese for daily life >
- Japanese manners and culture
- Rules and knowledge for everyday life - rubbish disposal, bicycles, etc.
- Bank, shopping, postal services, how to use facilities
- Japanese in emergency cases
- Learn from a JLPT specialist Japanese teacher and pass the JLPT!
- Support for your areas of weakness!
- I will teach you JLPT and conversation at the same time!
- I am able to explain difficult sentences in a simple way
Each course includes：
- Original teaching materials
- Homework (for those who wish to do it)
- Study support on LINE
<Message from Kaoru>
Tell me about the problems you are having studying Japanese!
I will identify your needs and create a curriculum just for you.
If you have any questions, please message me at anytime.
Looking forward to meeting you!
To start your journey at Enuncia:
- First, take a trial lesson (25 minutes) with the tutor you are interested in.
- During the trial lesson, the teacher will introduce themselves, ask about the student's current situation and desired lesson content.
- We will then plan the lesson and show you the materials to be used.
- If you have any questions about the lesson, please do not hesitate to ask during the trial lesson.
Before you make a purchase
How to book a class
- Please make sure to purchase tickets for the teacher of your choice.
- Payment must be made in advance to reserve a lesson,
whether it is a trial lesson or a regular lesson.
- For payments, you can choose to pay by Stripe (credit card) or PayPal.
- After buying tickets, you can book them according to the teacher’s schedule.
- Lessons can be booked up to 21 days in advance and several classes can be booked at once.
- The Customer Panel can be used to cancel or reschedule reservations.
- Lessons can be booked up to 24 hours in advance.
- The duration of a trial lesson is 25 minutes.
- You can book up to one trial lesson per tutor.
- The duration of a regular lesson is 50 minutes.
- If you purchase more than 5 lessons, you will receive a discount.
- The Zoom link for each lesson is included in the email notification of the lesson booking approval.
Access the Zoom URL when the lesson is due to start.
- Cancellation or rescheduling needs to be made 12 hours before the lesson starts.
Lessons held within 12 hours cannot be canceled or refunded.
- Please note that there is an expiry date for each course.
No refunds or cancellations can be made after the lesson has expired.
- Please note that no refunds or cancellations can be made after the lesson has been purchased.
- If students do not show up within 15 minutes after the start of the class,
the teacher will consider the student absent from class, and there is no refund or rescheduling available.
* Please note *
• You can choose to pay by Stripe (various credit cards) or PayPal.
• When you purchase a ticket, the reservation screen will appear.
• You can make 5 reservations at once.
• Cancellation or rescheduling can be made on the customer panel.
Personalised Lessons from a Professional Tutor
I have had a wonderful 10-lesson course with Kaoru Sensei focusing on travel conversation and cultural learning. Karou Sensei planned her lessons to my level of Japanese understanding and speaking ability and was always able to answer any questions I had during our lessons together. Her lessons were very fun and I look forward to having even more with her in the future!
I highly recommend Kaoru Sensei if you are seeking to improve your Japanese speaking ability and understanding of Japanese culture.
Kaoru Sensei is a kind, caring, and professional teacher. She takes in account what you want to study for and organizes the lessons accordingly. She also provides homework which I really like as it allows me to gain a deeper understanding of the grammar and practice more.
Kaoru san is the most professional teacher I’ve met so far. Her class is so organized that you can have enough practice on reading, speaking, grammar, vocabulary, and writing. She will always correct me when I make a mistake so that I can slowly correct my bad habit in speaking Japanese. She will also adjust the class contents based on where I needs the practice most. If you want to study Japanese seriously, I highly recommend Kaoru Sensei!