FUN and EASY classes for BEGINNER learners
- 300+ lessons for absolute beginners and upper beginners
- Wide range of lessons offered for beginners
- Both Direct / Indirect methods are available
- JLPT N5・N4
- Japanese lesson for kids from grade 2 (8 years old～)
- Native Japanese
- Lived abroad (1 year in Canada, 4 years in Australia)
- Taught Japanese in Australia
- Ex-staff in the material development department
- Japanese teacher for N5&4 and kids
Study Japanese with ME if you would like to study Japanese from one of these categories:
<(Absolute) Beginner Japanese Class >
For students who want to start learning Japanese for the first time!
- Japanese phonetic alphabets (Hiragana and Katakana)
- Words and greetings used on a daily basis
- Adjectives, nouns, verb tenses
- Japanese grammar
Do you worry about your kid’s Japanese skills?
I will assist and enhance them!
- Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji, Numbers
- Food names, animal names and daily used vocabulary words
- Basic essay construction
- Reading comprehension
< Class for Absolute beginners >
- Hiragana, Katakana
- Greetings for beginners
- Basic grammar
- Conversation for beginners
< Class for beginners >
- Kanji（N5 level）
- Basic grammar
- Daily conversation
- Listening practice
- Reading practice
- Pronunciation (long and short vowels）
< Class for upper beginners >
- Kanji（N4 level）
- Daily conversation and diction
- Listening practice
- Upper beginner grammar
- Don’t worry about your Japanese skill!
It’s perfectly ok to talk with me in English during lessons.
- Boost your basic Japanese
- Tailor-made lessons in an engaging way
- Created tailored lesson plans through experience of teaching kids
- You will be able to learn Japanese not usually taught in textbooks
- Each course purchase includes FREE student workbooks
and assignments supported through LINE
★ Book a Trial Lesson with Hiro sensei ★
You might be nervous to talk in the beginning, but relax and enjoy!
Don’t worry about your Japanese skills!
I will make a lesson JUST FOR YOU.
Why not start your Japanese studies?
Feel free to contact me at any time!
Look forward to meeting you!!
To start your journey at Enuncia:
- First, take a trial lesson (25 minutes) with the tutor you are interested in.
- During the trial lesson, the teacher will introduce themselves, ask about the student's current situation and desired lesson content.
- We will then plan the lesson and show you the materials to be used.
- If you have any questions about the lesson, please do not hesitate to ask during the trial lesson.
Before you make a purchase
How to book a class
- Please make sure to purchase tickets for the teacher of your choice.
- Payment must be made in advance to reserve a lesson,
whether it is a trial lesson or a regular lesson.
- For payments, you can choose to pay by Stripe (credit card) or PayPal.
- After buying tickets, you can book them according to the teacher’s schedule.
- Lessons can be booked up to 21 days in advance and several classes can be booked at once.
- The Customer Panel can be used to cancel or reschedule reservations.
- Lessons can be booked up to 24 hours in advance.
- The duration of a trial lesson is 25 minutes.
- You can book up to one trial lesson per tutor.
- The duration of a regular lesson is 50 minutes.
- If you purchase more than 5 lessons, you will receive a discount.
- The Zoom link for each lesson is included in the email notification of the lesson booking approval.
Access the Zoom URL when the lesson is due to start.
- Cancellation or rescheduling needs to be made 12 hours before the lesson starts.
Lessons held within 12 hours cannot be canceled or refunded.
- Please note that there is an expiry date for each course.
No refunds or cancellations can be made after the lesson has expired.
- Please note that no refunds or cancellations can be made after the lesson has been purchased.
- If students do not show up within 15 minutes after the start of the class,
the teacher will consider the student absent from class, and there is no refund or rescheduling available.
* Please note *
• You can choose to pay by Stripe (various credit cards) or PayPal.
• When you purchase a ticket, the reservation screen will appear.
• You can make 5 reservations at once.
• Cancellation or rescheduling can be made on the customer panel.
Great Teacher for Children Lessons!!
My son is an 8-year-old, Grade 2 student at a Japanese Elementary School. He is struggling with Japanese language, both spoken and written, but with the help of Hiro Sensei he is able to speak Nihongo with great confidence better than before. She is very patient, understanding, honest and passionate in teaching Japanese.
Now, my son writes hiragana, katakana and kanji with correct strokes because Hiro Sensei points out his mistakes and gives him constructive criticism. She taught him a lot of vocabularies which my son uses to communicate with his teachers and friends at school. My son and I love Hiro Sensei so much and give her a 5-star rating. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ We appreciate all her efforts and methods of teaching.
As a mother, who does not speak Japanese language, Hiro Sensei is such a great help. Hiro Sensei taught my child how to express himself in Nihongo thru lots and lots of conversations. She even taught him how to construct an essay which is a big advantage for his future learning. And because of her perseverance in teaching my son Japanese language, the burden and anxiety I feel, as a non- Japanese speaking parent is somehow lessened. Thank you, Hiro Sensei for improving my son′s Japanese skills!
By the way, Hiro Sensei is excellent in English Language. I highly recommend her as a tutor especially to foreign learners because aside from what I have mentioned above, she can translate directly if the student has difficulty in understanding the lesson.
Best Japanese Teacher❤️
I studied JLPT N4 class under Hiro Sensei and I really recommend her class. She is very understanding &
considerate in all aspects! I experienced it first hand. You can feel her sincerity towards her students in teaching Japanese. Attending the class & learning the language is actually a challenge and a pressure (at-least for me since I have to juggle my school time while being a full-time mom & whatnots) but she made me feel at ease, & comfortable.
She made sure I understood the lessons, and my learning phase was on par with my fellow classmates— since there were instances that I was left behind and I needed to catch-up with them. 🌻 Hiro Sensei is like a ray of sunshine to my stormy days. 🌈 I miss the feeling of looking forward to be in her class during weekends. 🤍 I am also sure my classmates also feel the same way, too. We learned a lot with Hiro Sensei!
Learning JLPT N4 needs dedication and perseverance. As what Sensei told us; it’s also needed to self-study or review the materials because once a week class isn’t enough to learn the language. It’s on a daily basis. And I am really glad Hiro Sensei was my N4 teacher. ✨🤎